Programme Manager In Motor Vehicle (LCC3714)
- Luminate Education Group
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £34,213 - £37,375 pa
- 03 Feb 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- Subject Area
- Job Function
- Academic Support
- Contract Type
- Full Time
WHAT WE DO
We are a growing Engineering department, based in Leeds City Centre. We deliver to 16-18, 19+ and apprentices. The Engineering team work together to support the learners to achieve their best and move onto their next stage.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be teaching mainly 16-18yr olds on full time study. Knowledge of IMI and C&G is essential.
- If you have the relevant industry experience and want to come into teaching as a career, we will support you with your teacher training as part of the package.
- The main responsibilities of this role will be to look after staff and provision of the Level 1 and Entry learners. You will be leading the Foundation section of the Motor Vehicle department.
- You will plan and arrange visits from schools. You will plan for their progression to level 2.
- Part of the role is to organise registrations, moderation's and compliance with the awarding bodies regulations.
- You will line manage a team of 4-5 staff.
You will be a team player, confident and enthusiastic. Have a passion to support this generation into their career choices.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.