- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- £7,670.00 – £7,773.60 pa (pro rata to the full time equivalent of £19,175.00 - £19,434.00 pa)
- 03 Feb 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Subject Area
- Building and Construction
- Job Level
- Job Function
- Estates and Facilities, Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
We have a vacancy for an Construction Technician to maintain and prepare day-to-day support of the construction area and associated facilities.
This is a part-time role of 15 hours per week.
- Assist in the preparation of Construction workshops for practical teaching lessons
- Support students undertaking practical activity under the direction of a member of teaching staff
- Ensure the Construction workshops are kept clean in line with College standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Commitment to and evidence of CPD
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
and will be:
- An excellent communicator
- Able to prioritise, plan and monitor individual workloads
- Able to build rapport with students and mutual respect
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.