Higher Education Success Coach
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Higher Education Success Coach to join #TeamMoulton to support the College's Access and Participation Plan of widening participation and recruiting those students who are identified as hardest to reach.
- Provide support for students, lecturers and parents with a focus on academic achievement through targeted coaching and mentoring of students
- Work with Higher Education staff and students to enable high levels of attendance and positive learning experiences, whilst developing a comprehensive and holistic support environment
- Market the Higher Education provision to prospective Higher Education students
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have a minimum of Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language
- Have experience of working within a similar role
- Have experience of developing student support plans
- Have a commitment to enhancing positive student outcomes through experience and service excellence
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.