Customer Service Assistant (Part Time) (LCC3709)
- Luminate Education Group
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £19,577 per annum, pro-rata
- 01 Feb 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Part Time
This is a part-time role, 6.5 hours per week
WHO WE ARE:
- The Adult, Community and ESOL Team deliver a range of exciting courses to our diverse learners in the heart of our community. From Maths and English to flower arranging and dress making, there is something for everyone! We're revitalising our department and are recruiting Customer Service Assistants to man our front of house desks to provide services across our community campuses. We're looking for dynamic and vibrant professionals who are able to engage with and support our learners. Never worked in a college? That's okay! We're looking for your skills, experience, and ability to make our students feel welcome in our centres, acting as the first point of contact and face that they see - and we have a range of learning and development opportunities for you, too! Our Campuses are: Rothwell, Northstreet, Deacon House, Beeston and Enfield.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will provide a professional front of house service for the campus either by face to face, emails or telephone.
- You will issue and check ID passes and help with admissions and enrolment at peak times in the year.
- You will complete other office related tasks as and when needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You should be flexible, friendly, patient and understanding to be successful in this rewarding role.
- You should have excellent customer service and data processing skills as well as strong IT and organisational skills.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information regarding this role, you can contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.