Customer Service Assistant (Part Time) (LCC3707)
- Luminate Education Group
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £19,577 per annum, pro-rata
- 01 Feb 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Part Time
What We Do
The Adult, Community and ESOL Team deliver a range of exciting courses to our diverse learners in the heart of our community. From maths and English to flower arranging and dress making there is something for everyone! We're revitalising our department and are recruiting Customer Service Assistant to man our front of house desks to provide services across our community campuses. We're looking for enthusiastic and vibrant professionals who are able to engage with and support our learners. Never worked in a college? That's okay! We're looking for your skills, experience, and ability to make our students feel welcome in our centres acting as the first point of contact and face that they see....and we have a range of learning and development opportunities for you too! Our Campuses are: Rothwell, Northstreet, Beeston, Eastgate, Deacon House and Enfield. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 3.00pm with 30mins for lunch.
What You Will Do
- Provide a professional front of house service for the campus either by face to face, emails or telephone
- Issue and checking ID passes and help with admissions and enrolment at peak times in the year
- Provide other office related tasks
- You will need to be flexible, friendly, patient and understanding to be successful in this rewarding role
- You will have excellent customer service skills with the ability to build rapport with our potential students as well as strong IT and organisational skills
- You will have experience of working in a customer focused role - You will have a high level of problem solving skills and able to work under your own initiative
- You will strive to understand and keep up to date with our range of Adults Community and ESOL courses and the wider college provision.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Elaine Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.