Safety, Health and Environmental Services Administrator (LUM320)
- Luminate Education Group
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £19,834 to £20,402 per annum
- 31 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Contract Type
- Full Time
What We Do
This is an exciting time to join us as our area covers Estates and Capital Projects which includes Health, Safety and Environment Team, the Campus Facilities Team, Property and Maintenance Team and Capital Projects Team. Between us all we service the estates across the whole of the Luminate Education Group. As well as undergoing a significant change to enable future growth, we are embarking in a growth programme to create a number of new campuses over the next five years which will help us to meet the needs of our students and sustainability. This is an excellent opportunity to join us during a period of change and make a real difference in the lives of the students that study at our campuses.
What You Will Do
- The post holder will be competent in liaising with a variety of stakeholders, maintaining professionalism when interacting with people at all levels.
- You will assist in developing and maintaining filing systems, such as Sharepoint, whilst preparing reports and spreadsheets under the guidance of your line manager.
- We’re looking for someone who can bring experience of delivering exceptional customer service and who has experience of working in a regulated environment, preferably with a background of working within an estate, building or facilities environment, or at least a keen interest in these areas.
- You will have a proven ability to produce and present data and explain it in simple, written terms to others and be comfortable working in a high-pressure environment, successfully juggling multiple competing priorities.
- You will be highly organised and efficient, ensuring all administrative tasks are complete.
- You will be able to provide timely, accurate reports, and highlight any anomalies.
- You will be numerate and data savvy and be comfortable in executing basic functions in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and ideally with databases.
- You will be a clear and confident communicator who can deliver messages in a respectful manner; treating our teams, customers and contractors with dignity, respect and kindness.
- You’ll be able to work as one team to deliver our objectives and take pride in your work, demonstrating ownership and responsibility.
If you have any further questions surrounding this role, please contact Danielle Fielding at firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.