HR Systems Administrator - 1 year fixed term contract in the first instance
- Uxbridge, London (Greater)
- Competitive salary
- 31 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Human Resources
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
HRUC is a newly merged College Group, bringing together Richmond Upon Thames College and HCUC (2017 merger of Harrow College and Uxbridge College) in January 2023.
As Systems Administrator, you will play an important part in the administration of the organisation’s HR & Payroll system, iTrent, and will work closely with Systems Administrator at Richmond who use CIPHR. You will provide comprehensive support and system administration, whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service to users across the organisation.
- Being first point of contact for queries on iTrent and resolving issues
- Preparing hardware and software to receive any new iTrent installation and supporting the upgrade of iTrent
- Controlling and maintaining HRUC’s test and live environments
- Producing business objects reports as required for the HR and Payroll teams
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience and understanding of iTrent software and the ability to upgrade maintain, monitor and install iTrent software
- Good understanding of HR or Payroll policy
- Experience in the production and analysis of statistics and management information using business objects
- Experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to work in a pressurised environment dealing with a range of tasks simultaneously
Applicants will be shortlisted for interview against the above criteria – please ensure your CV demonstrates how you meet these.
Please note the College reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy prior to the closing date if a sufficient field of candidates is received.
Further details: Job Description
HRUC is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from all people, irrespective of disability, race, gender, age, sexual orientation, transsexual or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership, religion/faith or pregnancy and maternity leave.
Disclosure and Barring Service checks
HRUC (Harrow, Richmond & Uxbridge Colleges) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and we expect all staff to share this commitment. To ensure that we meet our safeguarding commitments we will carry out all necessary pre-employment checks, including undertaking an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check for all successful candidates.
Where references are taken up by the College, it is our policy not to disclose references to candidates.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.