Student Wellbeing Officer
- Moulton College
- Moulton, Northampton
- £18,696.63 - £19,599.23 pa, pro rata (full time equivalent £21,605 - £22,648 pa)
- 26 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Job Level
- Administrator / Officer / Advisor
- Job Function
- Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Part Time
We are looking for a Student Wellbeing Officer to work within our Safeguarding & Wellbeing Team providing support to students.
This role is 37.5 hours per week over 40 weeks per year.
- Do you have previous experience of working with young people and/or vulnerable adults?
- Are you committed to Safeguarding?
- Do you have knowledge of systems and agencies that operate to support the care of young people?
- Whilst experience is preferable we will consider applicants with a passion to support our students and full training will be given.
You will use your excellent coordination and communication skills to provide frontline support to students; providing targeted advice and guidance on emotional health and wellbeing issues. This will include sign posting to external services and making referrals for targeted support.
You will maintain accurate and up-to-date records using College systems.
You will have previous experience of working with young people and/or vulnerable adults or a passion and willingness to train.
You will be committed to Safeguarding and confidential when necessary.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 8 February 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.