Senior IT Network Analyst (LUM322)
WHAT WE DO
The ITSS team provide a professional IT service across the Luminate Education Group as part of a shared service. We are looking for an experienced individual who has managed IT networks.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will maintain and develop alongside the IT Network team a reliable and responsive Luminate Education Group IT network infrastructure, including data centres in line with departmental service level standards.
- You will maintain and develop the IT technical support aspect of service continuity management and disaster recovery in support of the group's IT business continuity plans.
- You will play a key role in the development and upgrade of key ICT systems across all Luminate Education Group properties.
- You should have experience of Virtual Server technologies for example VMWARE and/or Microsoft Hyper V, including server configuration and performance management.
- You should have experience of managing an enterprise level Microsoft Active Directory.
- You should have comprehensive IT Network Infrastructure (LAN and WAN) experience and knowledge.
- You should have comprehensive Microsoft Windows Server management, experience and knowledge.
- Experience of Azure and Office 365 is required.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.