Level 2, Business Administrator Apprentice (Fixed Term) (APP329)
- Luminate Education Group
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Apprenticeship Rates
- 24 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Job Level
- Apprentice / Intern
- Job Function
- Student Services / Recruitment
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Fixed Term Contract for 15 months.
Apprenticeship Rates are age related:
- (16yrs to 17yrs) £4.97 per hour or £9,588
- (18yrs to 20yrs) £6.61 per hour or £13,485 PA
- (21yrs to 22yrs) £9.34 per hour or £18,019 PA
- (23 yrs) £9.65 per hour or £18,617 PA
WHAT WE DO
A great opportunity to join the apprenticeship subcontracting quality and performance team. No two days are the same making this role exciting. If you are energetic, enthusiastic and flexible with a willingness to work hard and take on new challenges this is the ideal role for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Undertake all aspects of administrative and clerical tasks, including word processing duties, production of letters, use of databases and spreadsheets, mailshots, email, photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Deal effectively and professionally with telephone and face-to-face enquiries from staff and college subcontractor stakeholders.
- Ensure a regular and accessible availability of college forms, stationery and other supplies.
- Carry out general admin duties relating to the different areas of work across the department.
- Create and maintain effective filing and computerised systems as required Support with the setup of new suppliers and track payments.
- Assist at enrolment and other college events, including evenings and weekends as required.
- To assist in the monitoring and tracking of audit.
- Gain an understanding of tender and procurement responsibilities to support working within the funding rules.
- Assist with the creation and processing of requisitions for goods and services, ensuring that the value for money processes prescribed within the Financial Regulations are followed.
- Working towards and successful completion of L2 Business Admin Apprenticeship (upon appointment) with ambition to progress onto Level 3.
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power point.)
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Experiencing working in a public-facing role.
For more information please contact: Kim Chambers
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.