Deputy Estates Team Leader
Are you an Estates Operative looking for the next step up? Or are you an experienced leader looking for a new challenge? Either way this role is perfect for general Estates leaders. You will get involved in assisting the Estates Team Leader manage a team of Estates Operatives and engineers, carrying out daily maintenance and compliance tasks across our campuses.
What skills are we looking for:
- A multitasker - you must be able to work on various projects at the same time
- A creative thinker - you will have the freedom to bring new ideas to the table and run with them
- A completer - you need to be able to get the job done, on time and in budget
Responsibilities for the role:
- Assisting the Team leader with team leadership and administration tasks
- Liaising with colleagues, contractors, partners and students to ensure a safe environment for all
- Completing a number of maintenance requests, compliance and health & safety tasks using an internal Helpdesk and Compliance management system
The Location: The role is based at our Nuneaton Campus, although travelling to our other campuses will be required.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Adam by emailing: Estates@nwslc.ac.uk
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We offer great staff development opportunities including the opportunity to take your CIM
- Family friendly policies and procedures
You can see the full job description attached.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
All our roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.