Programme Manager (LCC3673)
3 days left
- Full Time
WHAT WE DO
Creative Media and Digital Arts is a department of more than 400 learners and 30 colleagues delivering Media, TV & Film, Games Design, Animation and Journalism at our state of the art Quarry Hill Campus. We deliver a varied curriculum at levels one, two and three, which includes both technical and academic skills, to students mostly aged 16-19.
Our highly skilled team of specialist teachers and support staff takes pride in developing our students’ personal and employability skills to prepare them for their future life and work. We have a strong emphasis on working as a team, offering mutual support and flexibility while striving for the highest standards for our students. Our ultimate goal is to enable our learners to become independent, skilled individuals who excel in the industry specialisms they have chosen.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a committed, passionate educator and creative media specialist to lead our team of highly skilled teachers and support staff.
- You will support the learning of around 170 learners with responsibility for implementing strategies to ensure high retention, achievement, success and attendance rates within Creative Media.
- Your role will include responsibility for leading and managing the design, delivery and quality of the courses, from recruitment to progression on to their next steps, as well the monitoring of student progress and key performance indicators to ensure targets are met.
- You will ensure performance and expectations are incredibly high to give our students the best experience possible.
- You will have extensive experience in a Further Education setting specialising in a media-based subject at levels 1, 2 and 3, and be able to demonstrate a passion for new and innovative ideas around curriculum development.
- Your experience will include positively managing students to ensure excellent retention, achievement, success and attendance with our cohort of learners.
- You will be an effective manager and an innovative problem solver, ensuring the high performance of individuals.
- You will build positive relationships with students and staff using restorative practice techniques, be flexible and a positive role model across our campus.
- Your skillset will also include excellent organisation skills and the ability to provide productive insight into the development of the courses.
- You will ensure Quality processes are implemented, high standards maintained and implement measures where standards have not been met.
- You will also deliver outstanding teaching on one or more of our media courses.
For more information about the role please contact:
Sarah Robinson - Head of Creative Media and Digital Arts email@example.com
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.