Learning Resources Facilitator - PT
This is a part time, term time only role working in the Learning Resource Centre at the Wigston Campus. You will be working with both staff and students providing resources to support teaching and learning. You will need to have good customer service skills and be able to communicate well at all levels. The role also involves ensuring all our resources are available to all as well as supporting students with basic IT skills.
What skills are we looking for:
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- Ability to work unsupervised occasionally
Responsibilities for the role:
- Providing a high level of customer service to all
- Maintaining accurate records of items issued and returned
- Ability to support students in basic IT and research
- Running small group sessions
The Location: The location of this role is the Wigston Campus, this is a part time role of 15 hours per week spread over 3 days.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Wendy or to arrange a quick call by emailing: email@example.com
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is Real Living Wage £19,579 FTE (Actual - £6517.18)
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We offer great staff development opportunities including the opportunity to gain a basic teaching certificate
- Family friendly policies and procedures
You can see the full job description attached.
Interviews will be held week commencing the 10th Jan 2023.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
All our roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.