Casual Engage Gas CCN1 Trainer
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for a casual training to prepare and deliver Domestic Natural Gas Managed Learning Programme for our commercial clients. You will have significant significant relevant industry knowledge and experience.
- Deliver a Domestic Natural Gas Managed Learning Programme to an exceptionally high standard (both theory and practical) Follow a Scheme of Work Maintain accurate documentation, including registers, training records, covered learning objectives etc… Develop and support our learners to build on their existing skills, knowledge and behaviours
Skills, qualifications, and experience:
You will have relevant experience and knowledge, including:
- possession of a training qualification, PTLLS, AET or equivalent, and relevant teaching experience. significant relevant industry knowledge and experience. qualified in English and Mathematics to a minimum of level 2 – desirable
Trade specific qualifications:
- CCN1 + CPA1 CENWAT CKR1 HTR1 Gas Safe registered.
You will be:
- confident. self-motivated. able to engage positively with all types of learners and varying degrees of ability. highly organised people orientated and approachable.
For further information, please view the job information pack.
Bridgend College recognises its responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students. We apply a rigorous process of checking the suitability of staff and volunteers to work with children and vulnerable adults. The above post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure for child and adult workforce.
Bridgend College understands the value of providing services in Welsh and the need to grow its bilingual workforce. We therefore encourage applications from candidates who are able to demonstrate good Welsh language skills. Please specify in your personal statement whether you would prefer to have your assessment/interview conducted in Welsh.
We are actively seeking to improve representation from all sections of the community and promoting equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from everyone, including people from different backgrounds and communities, and of different ages.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability if their application meets the essential criteria for the post, and consider them on their abilities. We can also offer reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Please note there may be a requirement for a second stage interview or assessment.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.
- Bridgend College
- £23.50 an hour
- Subject Area
- Engineering, Property and Maintenance
- Job Level
- Trainer / Assessor / Verifier
- Job Function
- Academic Support
- Contract Type
- Part Time