Business Support Data Lead (LUM285)
About the Role
The Adult, Community and ESOL Team deliver a range of exciting courses to our diverse learners in the heart of our community. From maths and English to flower arranging and dress making there is something for everyone! We are recruiting for a Data Lead in our Business Support Team. We're looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant professional to work as part of our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Adult & Community department who were graded Outstanding by Ofsted in May 2022. In 2021-22 there were over 4500 students with a team of 150 staff, bringing education and life-changing experiences to our many learners.
- You will provide an excellent data service to a dedicated department with excellent customer service and collaboration, ensuring the highest quality of data is efficiently and effectively input into college systems.
- You will drive business improvements with efficient planning, and reviewing of processes to streamline practice, improve efficiency and remove duplication of effort.
- You will ensure the course file for Adult Community is accurately monitored and appropriate systems are in place to manage electronic and paper files.
- You will work closely with the ACE team to ensure that job outcome and destination data is collected and there is accurate recording of student start and completion data with a focus on maximising performance data.
- You will have experience of working in a customer focused role and of using Prosolution.
- You will have experience of keeping student records up to date as well as maintaining student record systems to deliver profiling, timetabling, rooming and registers.
- You will have knowledge of the enrolment process and used to working under pressure and of managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- You will have a high level of problem solving skills and able to work under your own initiative with strong IT and data manipulation and reporting skills.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Barbara Spender-Buckley on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.