HR Systems Manager (LUM29)
We will be reviewing and interviewing candidates as and when we receive applications, therefore please apply as soon as possible as this vacancy may close before the end date advertised.
- 27 days + Bank Holidays + Christmas Closure
- Join WYPF with the employer contributing 17.3%
As the HR Systems Manager you will lead the HR systems function to ensure colleagues maximise the benefits of manager and employee self-service options through the iTrent system. The iTrent system is full implemented and we only use the HR module.
The team is supported by a HR Systems Analyst & a HR Systems Support Officer. The HR Systems team sits within the wider HR & OD team, specialising in all aspects of people management including disciplinary issues, sickness absence and performance management, as well as supporting recruitment and the new starter process. Our team supports each different department and campus across the Luminate Group to provide a proactive, end to end service for our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- You'll work with key stakeholders to design, configure and implement improvements to our current iTrent system and processes
- Responsible for system upgrades, testing and system changes to ensure the continued and uninterrupted provision of a high-quality system
- Lead on reporting and data return work
- Provide systems administration, user support and management of the Itrent system
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the HR system to ensure it is readily available and reliable
- Analysing the HR module that we have in place, suggesting and implementing improvements and efficiencies
- Line Manage the HR Systems Analyst and HR Systems Support Officer
Skills and Experience
- Must have significant knowledge of iTrent system administration and Business Objects reporting
- Able to demonstrate extensive experience/knowledge of using Online Platforms and Microsoft Office Packages, including Word and Excel
- Experience of the design, delivery and maintenance of a HR systems
- Knowledge of records management, information governance and GDPR standards
- Able to provide system support and training to others who may not be iTrent savvy
- Able to work to tight deadlines with competing demands
- A track record of process implementation
- Ability to understand and interpret business needs and identify the most appropriate data source to support analysis
For more information about the role, please contact:
Mala Dhillon, Group Director of People, Development & Culture
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.