Attendance and Data Co-ordinator (LCC3671)
WHAT WE DO
Leeds City College prides itself on its students' journeys to success. It is driven by hard work and the strong belief that every student has the capacity to excel, regardless of their background. Supported Engagement offers a range of vocational programmes and is committed to providing an exceptional experience, with outcomes to match. The Enterprise and Engagement Directorate consists of the Events, Enterprise and Employability Department at Mabgate Campus and the Supported Engagement provision at Somerville House. We are recruiting a Attendance and Data Co-ordinator to support across both sites.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To monitor, track and follow up on non-attendance students.
- Put in place intervention plans for students at risk and ensure regular reviews.
- Support with 1:1 tutorials for students, monitoring performance and setting SMART targets to ensure students succeed.
- Support students within the department to reduce the risk of leaving early or not achieving their potential.
- Support extra encouragement, coaching and pastoral interventions to all students inside and outside the classroom.
- Experience of working with disengaged / disadvantaged young people in an educational setting.
- Experience of student-centred approaches to learning and different styles.
- Have a good knowledge of attendance management strategies
- Good standard of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Good organisational and administrative skills.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.