Programme Manager, HE Children’s Development (LCC3670)
WHAT WE DO
University Leeds has a proven track record in the provision of high quality, vocationally focused higher education. Our history of educating teachers has primarily been focused on the post-compulsory sector, however we are currently at an exciting point in the development of a broader offer which will include training both secondary and primary education teachers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Programme Manager has a significant role to play in management of the programme and oversight of the students studying the programme. Programme Managers will line manager Course Leaders within the department and will develop key strategies in relation to Placement, Attendance, Retention and Achievement.
- We are looking for a person who is able to Manage activities and strategies to ensure the high retention, achievement, success and attendance rates for identified courses are reached.
- Manage the process of creation of individual SMART learning targets linked to learner study programme/course to ensure groups of learners are on track to achieve their potential.
- Lead and manage the recording of student progress and to ensure that individual and group learner targets are being met.
- Lead and manage the assessment of student work, feedback to help learners improve & record learner’s progress for identified courses.
- Be responsible for the retention, achievement, success & attendance for identified courses.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.