Receptionist (Part-Time, Reduced Year) (KC820)
** This is a part-time, reduced year post **
** Salary will be pro rata of £19,099 **
Monday 4.30 - 7pm (2.5hrs)
Tuesday 4.30 - 7pm (2.5hrs)
Wednesday 12.30 - 7pm (including a half hour break)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Administration team in a Front of House role based at Keighley College. We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people, to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our students, visitors and stakeholders. We take pride in guiding our students on their journey to achieve their aspirations.
What Will You Do
- You will be the first point of contact to welcome students, staff, and visitors to the College.
- You will be expected to provide outstanding customer service at all times and deal with enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Please note this post is for an evening receptionist, 3 evenings per week (4.30pm - 7pm) term time only.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft office / google application
- Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality requirements
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.