Internal Audit Manager (LUM301)
What We Do
The internal audit function provides independent assurance that the group’s risk management and internal control processes are operating effectively to support the achievement of strategic priorities.
What Will You Do
- Lead the Luminate Education Group’s internal audit function, providing independent assurance that the group’s risk management and internal control processes are operating effectively to support the achievement of strategic priorities.
- Co-ordinate, plan and deliver internal audit activity across the Luminate Education Group, liaising closely with other providers of audit and assurance services to the group.
- Track, monitor and report on the implementation of all identified audit actions across the group.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Internal Audit (CIIA) and/or Internal Audit Practitioner designation achieved within the last 3 years.
- At least 3 years' internal audit experience and sound knowledge of the Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the confidence to challenge others.
If you have any further questions regarding this role, please contact Melanie Halstead - email@example.com
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.