Distance Learning Administrator - 18 hours per week
18 hours per week – Fixed Term up to June 2023 to cover Maternity
Westminster City Council believes in creating a fairer Westminster, putting residents first. We will put residents at the heart of our decisions, and campaign for a government that is on their side. We work together to adapt to the changing needs of our communities – resulting in a dynamic atmosphere where ambition, diversity and creativity are celebrated.
We provide life-changing learning opportunities for our learners through our qualification courses, apprenticeship programmes and extensive community-based provision. We are on our journey to outstanding and want someone who shares our vision of attaining excellence to join our passionate and highly skilled leadership team.
If you want to join an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives, we want to hear from you.
The success of this role will ensure that:
- Retention and achievement rates of learners is high and in line with agreed annual KPI
- Learners tracking and monitoring is always up to date and accessible at all times
- Level 2 English and numeracy
- Demonstrable administrative experience
- Experience in customer service and dealing directly with external customers IT skills – particularly word processing and spreadsheets – Office 365 and associated applications
- Experience of using Management Information Systems (MIS) for data input and generating reports is desirable
- Experience of online learning is desirable Skills in organisation, time management, and verbal and written communication
- An understanding of safeguarding legislation and a commitment to equality and diversity and their applications to the educational sector and this role
What we offer:
We are passionate about our aim to be an inclusive workplace for all that reflects the communities we serve and we believe everyone is valued.
We particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds, including BAME, LGBTQ+ and those with hidden or visible disabilities.
The Service offers a competitive salary, employment benefits including a public sector pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development.
The closing date to apply for this post is 9am Monday 5 December 2022. Interviews will be held on Monday 12 December 2022.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/2053
To apply for this post, please complete the WAES Application Form and EO Monitoring Form from our website.
A Basic DBS is required for this post.
CVs will not be accepted for this post.
Previous applicants should not apply for this post.