Capital Project Admin/Document Controller (LUM291)
WHAT WE DO
This is an exciting time to join us as our area covers Capital Projects which includes Health, Safety and Environment team, the Campus Facilities team, Property and Maintenance team and Capital Projects team. Between us all we service the estates across the whole of the Luminate Group.
As well as undergoing a significant change to enable future growth, we are embarking in a growth programme to create a number of new campuses over the next five years which will help us to meet the needs of our students and sustainability. This is an excellent opportunity to join us during a period of change and make a real difference in the lives of the students that study at our campuses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Capital Projects Team management function
- Develop and maintain the department filing and document storage and retrieval system including handling confidential documents.
- Prepare reports and spreadsheets under the guidance of the Capital Projects team members
- Be an active member of the department and contribute to drawing up of departmental business plans, objectives, service level agreements and process review activities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Experience of working in a similar environment and in a similar role.
- Experience of document control filling systems
- Experience of working in a common data environment (BIM 360, ASite, Viewpoint)
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.