Funding, Data & Compliance Team Leader (LCC3656)
WHAT WE DO
Leeds City College is the main education provider for post-16 students within the Leeds City region. This role requires an experienced SEND professional to lead on the placement and support of students with Educational Health Care Plans, SEND and ALS needs across a specific campus/cohort. You will ensure that the team have all the information they need to be able to effectively contribute towards positive outcomes for disadvantaged and vulnerable students, and line manage a highly effective team within the SEND department.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure all annual reviews are completed in a timely manner with paperwork returned to the Local Authority within statutory timelines.
- Monitor to ensure all consultations are responded to within statutory timelines.
- Provide data / analysis to ensure the SEND Team leader can implement support.
- Lead on funding claims for campus, eg. AEB / ALS / FFI
- Line management and leadership of identified staff.
- Proven experience of working with students who have high needs / SEND.
- Successful and proven experience of managing, leading, mentoring, training and supporting staff whilst developing and maintaining professional relationships.
- Experience of demonstrating positive impact through data analysis and use of IT platforms.
- Ability to effectively check and monitor data to ensure high levels of accuracy to be compliant and maximise funding streams.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders (students, parents, other professional).
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.