Administrator - Multiply
If you have a passion for Admin and you are looking for to join a fantastic team working on our exciting contracts, we may have the job for you.
We are recruiting for administrators to work on our Multiply contract, you will have an eye for detail and be able to work in a busy environment processing student data.
Capital City College Group is the largest further education provider in London, and the third largest in the UK, with three colleges – City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and the College of Haringey, Enfield, and North East London – and a training arm delivering apprenticeships and courses for employers, Capital City College Training. CCCG also helped found Visionaries, a social enterprise for entrepreneurs, and 01 Founders, a unique coding school.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain computer and manual record systems in accordance with GLA/ESFA/AEB guidelines and procedures including the creation and use of Excel spreadsheets
2. Answer the telephone taking details from potential partners and self-referrals into the programme on behalf of the team
3. Order stationery and other supplies as required by the team
4. Contribute to the administration of training activities including booking rooms/venues and participants.
5. Under the direction of the Head of Project Data and Admin support team colleagues in routine tracking and follow up of participants.
6. Undertake general administrative duties e.g., photocopying, scanning & shredding, and supporting the curriculum team in prepping resources for classes.
7. Actively promote equality and diversity, recognise, and actively challenge stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination ensuring that these principles permeate all working practice
8. Any other duties appropriate to the level of the post
1. Promotes all College policies, particularly those which refer to equality of opportunity. Maintain standards of student behaviour and safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults.
2. To implement Health and Safety and Security procedures in accordance with statutory and College requirements.
3. To actively participate in continuous professional development.
4. To work with the School Management Team to ensure appropriate arrangements for class cover are in place.
5. To undertake any other duties consistent with the key objectives and/or main duties of the post.
1. To plan, manage and ensure the effective deployment of the resource requirements for the services that are the responsibility of the role including financial human and physical resources.
In return for your skills and experience, we can offer you a competitive salary and pension provision, plus a generous annual leave allowance of 30 days plus bank holidays. Other benefits include our Employee Assistance Programme, discount portal and salary sacrifice schemes.
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people and adults and follow Safer Recruitment processes. All successful candidates will need to complete a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check, with some roles requiring an Enhanced check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working for us; this will depend on the circumstances of any offences.
Capital City College Group is committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion in all our activities for everyone who learns and works here. We respect and value differences and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Please click here to view the job description.
Closing Date: 31/01/2023
Assessment / Interview Date: TBC