Group Project Funding and Support Officer ( LUM278)
The Innovation and Development team leads, supports and advises on a variety of strategic projects across the Group, aligning to the achievement of the Luminate Education Group’s strategic priorities and creation and implementation of innovative business practices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The successful candidate will:
- Identify and help secure grant funding opportunities for developmental projects.
- Create and maintain tracking systems to monitor and report on project progress against objectives.
- Provide project development and coordination support where required to help ensure successful project delivery and high-impact outcomes.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to accurately and consistently monitor data compliance and quality.
- Knowledge and experience of data management, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
Interviews are planned for between 12-14 December 2022. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early depending on the level of interest and number of applications, so early application is advised.
For more information on the role, please contact:
Karim Ibrahim, Group Project and Fundraising Co-ordinator
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.