- Access to Additional Annual Leave
- Access to NUS/TOTUM Discount
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Annual Travel Passes Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Kia Car Scheme
Stoney Street, Nottingham, NG1 1NG
111 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7HB
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, proactive team? We are pleased to be recruiting for a Safeguarding Administrator to join the Student Wellbeing team.
Contract: 22.5 hours per week, Permanent
You will be organised, motivated and ready for a challenge in this role. You will demonstrate excellent organisational skills, applying professionalism and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information. You will be able to apply your IT skills to support and develop robust systems for monitoring and tracking students, as well as be confident in liaising with internal and external agencies.
Primary duties include:
- Monitoring all student eSafe referrals and following up with appropriate staff
- Managing applications for students who declare a criminal conviction to ensure we have the right processes in place
- Liaising with relevant schools to manage transition of safeguarding files and information to ensure the right support is implemented for vulnerable students
- Managing external guest speaker requests from staff and logging for safeguarding purposes
- Attending external drug monitoring and reducing harm meetings to obtain crucial updates and information to share with appropriate staff
- Managing confidential and sensitive information in a professional and appropriate way support the process for our looked after students, including managing meetings, making sure records are up to date and report to authorities as necessary
- Supporting and taking minutes of various meetings for the team
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Danni Harper on 07971512471 or email email@example.com .
Interviews/assessments dates - TBC
Our values mean we work together, as One Team. As One Team in our commitment to creating an inclusive environment, promoting inclusivity and respect with a culture that supports our college community of staff and students to achieve their full potential and celebrate all aspects of diversity. Achieving our aim to be an employer of choice will be through striving to lead an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation.
We believe that a diverse workforce leads to an organisation that is more innovative, more creative and gets better results. We want our workforce to represent the diversity of the people and communities that we serve. We also want our workplace to be one where different experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued and where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop.
We are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that successful candidates may need. Nottingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including employer references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.