Destinations Tracking Officer (LUM271)
WHAT WE DO
Careers, Work Experience & Progression is part of the Student Life Directorate.
The Directorate leads on activities and strategies which contribute to an outstanding further education student experience closely aligned with the college and group strategic objectives. Careers, Work Experience & Progression supports students through guidance, opportunities, and experience to make informed life choices about their career pathway and destination.
This post supports the collection, analysis, and reporting of destination data, including statutory collections and gathering internal college data to identify trends and measure the quantitative impact of experiential and progression interventions.
The successful candidate will have excellent digital skills. They will be confident of using college MIS systems or other student records system, They will have an understanding of data collection, recording methodology and experience of generating reports. They will be a good communicator, and be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. They will also be expected to be familiar and with a good understanding of data protection and confidentiality requirements, including GDPR.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with the Careers, Work Experience & Progression Manager to coordinate and process the student destinations collection and analysis for the colleges within the Luminate Education Group
- Collate and disseminate reports on planned career pathways, intended destinations and actual destinations of former students
- Develop impact reports demonstrating the impact of interventions such as careers guidance, work experience, and enrichment activities on student destinations
- Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 or above
- Level 4 qualification or a willingness to work towards
- Business administration/IT experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google applications (particularly Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets)
- Good working knowledge of Pro-Solution or other student records system
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly across a number of tasks
For further information please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.