Employability and Progression Lead
Westminster Kingsway College are currently looking for an enthusiastic and progressive Employability and Progression Lead to develop and implement the College’s Careers Education and Employability Strategy.
About the role:
The successful Employability and Progression Lead will be tasked with ensuring the College is providing a high quality Employability Programme of activities to support the current and future students with progression. The role will involve developing student’s employability so that they may succeed in their college study programme and develop an understanding of the world of work and contemporary labour markets, successfully progressing into employment, apprenticeships, school leaver opportunities, internships and volunteering. In line with management responsibilities the successful candidate will be involved in effective KPI setting, annual reviews and delivery.
- be proactive in identifying and pursuing opportunities that are appropriate to maintaining his/her continued professional development;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to the development and practice of equal opportunities in every aspect of the life of the College;
- abide by the College’s data protection policy;
- actively participate in the appraisal scheme;
- participate in the implementation of and compliance with the provisions of legislation and good practice relating to health and safety;
- carry out work in a manner and framework that is consistent with the College’s requirement to safeguard children and vulnerable people;
- work within the College values.
About Westminster Kingsway College:
Westminster Kingsway College is a further education college in central London with centres in Camden and Westminster. It offers a huge array of academic and vocational courses for 16-18 year olds and adult learners, such as A-Levels, BTECs, Apprenticeships, Foundation Degrees, Access to Higher Education, employability training and short courses. It also offers bespoke training for employers and specialist programmes delivered in conjunction with the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy.
Westminster Kingsway is an award-winning provider of hospitality and culinary arts courses. For over a century it has been at the forefront of culinary arts education in the UK, providing UK restaurants with highly-skilled chefs, front-of-house staff and management. The college can count among its alumni Jamie Oliver, Ainsley Harriot and Selin Kiazim.
Please click here to view the Full Job Description
Closing Date: 1st December 2022
Interview Date: TBC
If you would like an informal chat about the role please contact email@example.com
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.