Customer Experience Contact Centre Assistant (LUM232)
WHAT WE DO
Office based - Monday to Friday, shift based (we are open between 8:30am and 6pm). Please note we will be shortlisting and interviewing candidates as and when they apply, before the job advert closes therefore please ensure you apply ASAP. WHAT WE DO We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people, to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our students, visitors and stakeholders. We are a part of a 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Customer Experience Department and we are based at Park Lane Campus, Leeds with easy access to the train and bus station. You will be part of a constantly growing team of customer experience assistants working in a busy inbound contact centre, no one day is the same. We offer an amazing benefits package which includes 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays additional days off during the Christmas period. Full training will be provided to support you in your role and career progression.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be that friendly and enthusiastic voice on the other end of the phone - providing a positive and memorable service to all students, potential students, staff, and any other stakeholders across Luminate Education Group.
- Provide outstanding customer service, information and guidance over several different contact facilities, including: telephone, email and webchat that represent the Luminate brand.
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives and promote course specific information.
- Take an active part in all college student recruitment related events such as open days and curriculum specific activities, which may include working an occasional weekend.
- Relevant Customer Service qualification/training/experience.
- Experience in working in a customer-focused role/environment.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google application.
- Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem-Solving skills.
- Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 or above.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.