Marketing Strategy Lead (LUM129)
WHAT WE DO
The marketing function at Luminate Education Group take proactive, strategic responsibility for developing and delivering marketing strategies for the Colleges and key audiences within the Group. We're seeking a Marketing Strategy Lead to take responsibility for a particular brand/audience and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to agree an annual marketing strategy, to then be delivered via a team of marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and deliver a marketing strategy for an assigned FE brand or key target audience within the Luminate Education Group, supported by a team of marketing professionals.
- Work in close collaboration with curriculum colleagues to agree annual marketing strategies and discuss operational marketing delivery.
- Provide data and insight-led strategic guidance to curriculum colleagues related to curriculum development.
- Take responsibility for coordinating the marketing output for your assigned FE brand or key target audience across the team, by bringing together the brand/audience specific members of the digital, events, content, school liaison and admissions team regularly and monitoring overall success/impact of marketing output.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers of marketing services.
- Supported by the Head of Marketing, manage an assigned annual budget and ensure that funds are spent effectively, and return-on-investment monitored.
- Experience of developing marketing strategies.
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of leading multi-channel marketing campaigns and measuring results.
- Leads by example and seeks to innovate constantly.
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Matt Burton firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.