Technician - CADI - 38 weeks per year
Come and join our CADI team. We are wanting to recruit an enthusiastic and versatile technician to be involved with supporting the department with duties including:
- Preparing, setting up and checking equipment
- Providing technical support to teaching staff and students
- Organising, cleaning and storing equipment
- Checking resources and monitoring stock levels
- Administration of equipment loans
- Putting away equipment after lessons
- Unpacking deliveries and maintaining order in the storage spaces
- Maintaining a safe environment in the department classrooms and carrying out risk assessments
- Assisting with displays of student work at exhibitions / events
- Maintaining accurate records of data required for the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
You should have a good standard of education and have relevant experience within a similar CADI role / setting. Knowledge of health and safety and experience of monitoring stock is beneficial.
Actual salary for this position is £18,232 - £19,781 per annum
For an informal discussion about the above post, please contact Zoe Slater, Curriculum Leader on 01724 281111.
It is great to work for the DN Colleges Group, we offer an attractive salary plus many other benefits including DNCG Benefits (access to retail and leisure discounts), cycle to work scheme, flexible working, on-site nursery, health & fitness suite, generous annual leave, development opportunities and pension provisions.
The DN Colleges Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers must therefore be willing to apply for DBS clearance at an Enhanced level.
We are recognised as a Disability Confident employer, Mindful Employer and also positively encourage applications from all ethnic backgrounds.
There’s always something happening at DN Colleges Group. Click on the link http://www.dncolleges.ac.uk/about-us/news/ to find the latest news from DN Colleges Group, Doncaster College and North Lindsey College or follow us via Facebook, Linked In Twitter.
Please note that most correspondence regarding vacancies will be sent via email, so please check your emails regularly for updates on your application. We would also advise to check your junk/spam folder as some emails may end up here depending on your mail provider settings.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.