1.Cover Student administrative functions as required and be proficient user of the college database management system [Training will be provided]
2. Champion Learner Services - Actively promote Learner Services across the college
3. Actively engage with students to ascertain feedback. This includes attending cross-college and external meetings/groups as required to promote and develop effective communication.
4. Supporting and coordinating day -to -day events and activities.
5. Support the administration of funding to students.
6. Your work will be supporting : Admissions , Examination , Bursary and Library & Offices and & to act as the first point of contact for initial advice of learner Services.
7. Receiving telephone calls, and dealing with enquiries and passing onto the right person.
8. To follow up and work with students where attendance and other indicators show the student may be at risk, referring to specialist support where required.
9. Providing support and assistance to Head of quality & Standards in regard to Safeguarding.
10. Being part of a team and responsible for promoting ideas and suggestions to improve the work of the departmental administrative functions.
11. To take responsibility for your own professional development and continually update as necessary.
12. To comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
13. Booking rooms and arranging groups of students meetings etc.
14. Liaising with others and organizing events such as Induction week , Student association , and College open days .
15. Receiving telephone calls, and dealing with enquiries and passing onto the right person.
16. Creating standard letters or other documents and making changes to information prior to printing.
17. Producing the agenda and minutes for your team
18. To & carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibility of the job.
19. Good Knowledge of Social Media promotions will be desirable
20. Willingness to attend national & international educational exhibitions
This position suits a newly graduate with ability to focus on details with good knowledge and understanding of the use of student database management system and good general IT skills and in particular the proficient use of MSO & basic Knowledge of HTML plus good academic qualification.Preference will be given to local applicants.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.