Student Experience Officer
Support Spine – Band 5 £17,177.88 - £18,080.48 per annum (pro rata to the full time equivalent salary of £19,850.00 - £20,893.00 per annum)
Moulton College has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to enhance the experience of all students at college during recreational non-teaching times.
This is a full-time role, 40 weeks per year which includes the College term weeks and additional planning weeks.
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
Moulton College is a GOOD College in the midst of a period of exciting changes having seen significant growth in student numbers over the last two years.
- Create, source and develop an inclusive, informative, fun and inspiring events and enrichment activities programme for all levels of learners at the College
- Maintain high visible presence across the College and inspire a sense of belonging and community with learners to enhance the student experience
- Supervise the student communal areas at key break times, where required, and organised activities for these spaces
- Support the Student Experience Coordinator to plan and implement the cross college awareness campaigns; promoting key charities, health, wellbeing and equality, diversity and inclusion
You will have:
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Ability to relate to students effectively and engage them in enrichment activities
- Experience of planning and delivering events and activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.