Catering Manager - United Living Project (Fixed Term)(LCC3600)
Fixed Term Contract until December 2024
WHAT WE DO
We are a grade 1 department that holds our learners at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for a forward thinking Catering Manager who is business focused but also student focused to run our Food Station Catering Unit on the United Living Construction site.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
To run the United Living Canteen - The Food Station, in a profitable manner.
- You will plan and provide healthy nutritional meals to the work force.
- You will support wellbeing initiatives to educate the workforce.
- You must be able to support a diverse range of study program learners and apprenticeships.
- You will support additional commercial ventures as required.
- You will maintain the food safety standards and comply with all legislation.
- You will support local charities by producing food on a regular basis.
- You should have previous experience running a busy kitchen / catering facility.
- You should be a self-motivated, customer and student focused manager, someone who enjoys working as part of an inclusive and collaborative team.
- You should have a sense of pride in their work with the ability to go the extra mile in terms of time and commitment to get the very best out of our students and apprentices.
- You should have an understanding of safeguarding and confidentiality.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.