Participant Engagement Officer
Capital City College Group is the largest further education provider in London, and the third largest in the UK, with three colleges – City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and the College of Haringey, Enfield, and North East London – and a training arm delivering apprenticeships and courses for employers, Capital City College Training. CCCG also helped found Visionaries, a social enterprise for entrepreneurs, and 01 Founders, a unique coding school.
We are seeking to recruit a Participant Engagement Officer to work on our Multiply contract, you will have an eye for detail and be able to work in a busy environment processing student data.
If you like to meet different people and help them onto the right learner journey for them, we have the role for you.
The Participant Engagement Officer will work closely with the community liaison team and ensure that all new participants are enrolled and processed on a timely basis
Responsible for identification, recruitment, and enrolment of participants onto programme ensuring full compliance and eligibility evidence is in place. This is a community-based role with primary office in Victoria
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To engage and support individuals onto relevant programme
2. To enrol fully all students onto the Multiply programme.
3. Identify existing referral agents, statutory services and other third-party referral paths and establish strong working relationships within your area of London
4. To support and participate in the delivery of activities and events, with the aim of engaging new participants onto programme.
5. Liaise with all CCCG recruitment teams to identify potential participants
6. Support and encourage a range of interventions to participants including maintaining the learner journey they have started.
7. Ensure all data records are up to date and communicated to the Community Liaison team leader and curriculum manager.
8. Have awareness of other similar programmes within London and understand CCCT (Capital City College Training) USP
9. Follow all GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) regulations in line with contract funding rules and specifications.
1. Promotes all College policies, particularly those which refer to equality of opportunity. Maintain standards of student behaviour and safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults.
2. To implement Health and Safety and Security procedures in accordance with statutory and College requirements.
3. To actively participate in continuous professional development.
4. To work with the School Management Team to ensure appropriate arrangements for class cover are in place.
5. To undertake any other duties consistent with the key objectives and/or main duties of the post.
1. To plan, manage and ensure the effective deployment of the resource requirements for the services that are the responsibility of the role including financial human and physical resources.
In return for your skills and experience, we can offer you a competitive salary and pension provision, plus a generous annual leave allowance of 30 days plus bank holidays. Other benefits include our Employee Assistance Programme, discount portal and salary sacrifice schemes.
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people and adults and follow Safer Recruitment processes. All successful candidates will need to complete a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check, with some roles requiring an Enhanced check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working for us; this will depend on the circumstances of any offences.
Capital City College Group is committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion in all our activities for everyone who learns and works here. We respect and value differences and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Please click here to view the job description
Closing Date: 31st December 2022
Assessment / Interview Date: TBC
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.