Customer Contact Adviser
We have two great opportunities based at our Bedford campus for a Customer Contact Adviser to become a key member of our Customer Services department.
As a Customer Contact Adviser, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Providing a professional, high quality front of house and information, advice and guidance service to customers in line with the Group’s customer service charter, set service standards, and recruitment and conversion targets.
- Playing a key role in participating in school events and recruitment events in order to attract applicants.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment and exceeding customer expectations and awareness of, and empathy with, the needs of customers , alongside the following qualifications:
- A good standard of education, including English and mathematics at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- A professional information, advice and guidance (IAG) qualification at Level 4, or the willingness to undertake this
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Customer service training
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services
- 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
- Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm (7:00pm in term time) Thursday: 8:00am - 1:00pm (12:00 in term time) Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- 27 days per annum (plus public holidays)
- Peoples Pension
- Free on-site parking
- Retail and leisure discounts
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group may conduct our interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information will be available at interview stage.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.