Level 3 Community Health and Wellbeing Worker Apprentice (Fixed Term) (APP 340)
(16yrs to 17yrs) £5.11 p/hr or £9,858 PA
(18yrs to 20yrs) £7.13 p/hr or £13,755 PA
(21yrs to 22yrs) £9.48 p/hr or £18,289 PA
(23yrs+) £9.50 p/hr or £18,328 PA
Fixed Term contract: 29 March 2024
WHAT WE DO
Leeds City College prides itself on its students' journeys to success. It is driven by hard work and the strong belief that every student has the capacity to excel, regardless of their background. Supported Engagement offers a range of vocational programmes and is committed to providing an exceptional experience, with outcomes to match. This role is working within the Cross College Events and Projects Teams to deliver wellbeing workshops to students, staff and embed community engagement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the Events and Projects Manager and the Emotional Health and Wellbeing Leads in leading relevant initiatives and processes to support the Mental Health & wellbeing agenda.
- Design community projects that support health and wellbeing both within the community and college.
- Contribute to the creation of a department wellbeing curriculum for students.
- Track outcomes and evaluations from interventions to contribute to the department report and to inform future practise.
- An interest in supporting students, staff and communities with Health and Wellbeing Experience of working with people from a wide diversity of cultures and ages.
- Experience of planning, developing and delivering a variety of resources and campaigns.
- You will have achieved relevant qualifications up to and including Level 3 eg BTEC National, AS level, A Level Level 2 in English and Maths at grade C or above
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.