Programme Manager Apprenticeships (LCC3586)
WHAT WE DO
We are the department of HE Law, Leadership & Business. We offer a range of apprenticeships relating to finance, HR, leadership and law. We are looking for a Programme Manager who can assist the Deputy Head in managing the apprenticeship provision as well as undertaking assessor responsibilities. The successful candidate with have proven experience in dealing with apprenticeships. We welcome applications from people who are enthusiastic and committed to developing the knowledge and skills of the apprentices in this area.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage activities and strategies to ensure the high retention, achievement, success and attendance rates for identified courses are reached.
- Deliver and assess essential knowledge and understanding to learners.
- Manage the planning, preparation and development of schemes of work, lesson plans, teaching and learning resources and assessment plans.
- Manage the process of creation of individual SMART learning targets linked to learner study programme/course to ensure groups of learners are on track to achieve their potential.
- Manage the recording of student progress and to ensure that individual and group learner targets are being met.
- Extensive experience, knowledge and skills to enable delivery of a range of levels across the curriculum, which demonstrates active learning and differentiated teaching styles.
- Experience of positively managing student and group progression, advice and guidance in a school or Further Education setting, with positive outcomes.
- Experience of supervising/managing staff to ensure high performance.
- Substantial experience of undertaking internal verification and moderation activities.
- Proven commitment to continuous professional development.
- Ability to plan and deliver quality teaching across identified cohorts and ensure consistency of high delivery within teams.
- Ability to lead activities in the development and delivery of strategies to improve retention, achievement, success and attendance rates for groups of learners.
- Effective management skills to ensure high performance from a range of individuals.
- Exceptional verbal /written communication and interpersonal skills Ability to provide productive insight into the review process and development of identified courses.
- Excellent organisational skills, to ensure deadlines are met and progress in achieving results from learners and team members.
- Ability to make sense of complex issues, identify and solve problems and to think on one’s feet.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.