Level 4 Marketing Executive Apprentice (Fixed Term) (APP337)
(Under 18) £5.21 p/hr or £10,051 PA
(18yrs to 20yrs) £7.23 p/hr or £13,948 PA
(21yrs to 22yrs) £9.50 p/hr or £18,328 PA
(23yrs+) £9.50 p/hr or £18,328 PA
Fixed Term contract: 31 December 2023
WHAT WE DO
Based in the Cultural Quarter of Leeds, Leeds City College’s Quarry Hill Campus boasts specialist childcare training resources, digital technology labs, galleries, and music studios and a theatre. With cutting-edge facilities and schools that pride themselves on industry links Quarry Hill Campus delivers a wide range of Further and Higher Education courses in Creative Arts and Social Sciences to over 3,000 students across.
The marketing function is proactive, leading on development and managing resources to deliver strategic activities for the School of Creative Arts and School of Social Science. The core focus of our Marketing activity is designed to support student recruitment and reputational growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the creation of creative and engaging marketing materials.
- Support content creation for social media and web.
- Support, plan and attend student and stakeholder events.
- Support students and staff to produce materials for external activities.
- Participate in personal development, working to develop your own professional knowledge and skill set.
- Assist writing briefs to include the wider Luminate Marketing Department.
- Liaise with external suppliers to obtain quotes, production timescales and ordering of merchandise.
- We are looking for a candidate who is creative, enthusiastic, dynamic and forward thinking
- The ideal candidate will work well as part of a team and be resilient, adaptable and enthusiastic
- We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and would be happy working with people as well as being able to work independently when required.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.