Level 4 Apprentice, Project Management (APP332)
4 days left
- Full Time
Apprenticeship Rates are age related:
(Under 18 years) £5.21 per hour or £10,051 PA
(18 - 20 years) £7.23 per hour or £13,948 PA
(21 - 22 years) £9.50 per hour or £18,328 PA
(23+ years) £9.65 per hour or £18,617 PA
Fixed Term Contract
WHAT WE DO:
- The Cross College Events and Projects Team are based within the School of Events, Enterprise and Employability at Mabgate Campus. Throughout each educational year we organise employability events and projects across the College, which are individually tailored to different departments and skills. For example, we run charity fundraising dinners where the Hospitality students cook and host the evening to gain relevant CV experiences. We are looking for a Level 4 Project Management Apprentice to join the team with designing and facilitating these events and projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will lead on the day to day management of cross college enterprise and employability projects within delegated levels of responsibility.
- You will liaise with college departments and external teams to ensure projects meet the college’s needs and expectations.
- You will assist with ensuring the appropriate procurement or budgeting of the project and equipment in accordance with delegated levels of authority as set out in the Project Plan.
- You will communicate and consult with college departments to ensure the appropriate levels of engagement.
- You will assist the Events and Projects Manager with the monitoring and reporting of projects including the development and planning process to ensure successful projects in accordance with the college’s and departments specific requirements.
- You will assist with stakeholders (internal and external) as appropriate throughout the duration of the project and ensure the reasonable requirements of stakeholders are managed and achieved.
- You will contribute to project evaluations and reviews to ensure important lessons are learned and captured to inform future projects.
- For this role, we are looking for someone who is a strong communicator as we work across multiple campuses and with external partners so relationships need to be formed and maintained.
- Events and Projects are designed within the team so creativity and understanding employability skills is useful for the role.
- The apprenticeship qualification runs alongside your job workload so you will need to be able to balance the two and be self motivated.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information regarding this role, you can contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.