Student Experience Officer
Moulton College has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to enhance the experience of all students at college during recreational non-teaching times.
This is a full-time role, 40 weeks per year which includes the College term weeks and additional planning weeks.
Moulton College is a specialist, innovative, industry-led technical and vocational College, recognised as a market leader in supporting people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
Moulton College is a GOOD College in the midst of a period of exciting changes having seen significant growth in student numbers over the last two years.
- Create, source and develop an inclusive, informative, fun and inspiring events and enrichment activities programme for all levels of learners at the College
- Maintain high visible presence across the College and inspire a sense of belonging and community with learners to enhance the student experience
- Supervise the student communal areas at key break times, where required, and organised activities for these spaces
- Support the Student Experience Coordinator to plan and implement the cross college awareness campaigns; promoting key charities, health, wellbeing and equality, diversity and inclusion
You will have:
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Ability to relate to students effectively and engage them in enrichment activities
- Experience of planning and delivering events and activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body.
As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.