Administrator - Quality Assurance
Location: College wide, working across all campus sites – Wakefield, Castleford and Selby. Some remote working may be available, to be discussed at interview.
Hours: 37 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team. As a Quality Assurance Administrator, you will administrate the external quality assurance requirements from awarding organisations and the Group’s internal quality assurance process. This is a varied and challenging role, with lots of opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge.
The Quality Assurance Administrator role will involve:
- Answering and resolving queries from staff and awarding organisations
- Ensuring students receive any necessary information as required by awarding organisations
- Use the Group’s Management Information Systems and awarding organisations systems to accurately input data, meeting internal and external requirements and deadlines, and ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Supporting the Examinations team when required and assist in the organisation and conduct of exams across the Group, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the awarding organisations. This includes the receipt and security of examination question papers and other materials.
- Provide timely information regarding the internal quality assurance / external quality assurance process as required.
We are looking for the following skills/attributes:
- 5 GCSE’s A*- C / 9 - 4 including English and Maths
- Good IT skills with experience of using computer systems to input accurate data and use of digital applications such as Microsoft Office
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workloads to meet conflicting deadlines
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- The ability to read, follow and explain procedures
- A commitment to providing a quality service
Knowledge of the Further Education sector and experience of internal and external quality assurance processes and awarding organisations would be advantageous.
Join us and we promise the support of a great team, as well as the satisfaction of contributing to learner achievements. These are just a few of our benefits:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Good Pension Scheme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Staff Recognition Awards
For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification.
Closing date: Sunday 25 September 2022
Interview date: Monday 3 October 2022
Please be aware that this vacancy may close earlier dependent on the level of applications received, so if you do wish to be considered we recommend that you complete the application as promptly as possible.
Direct applicants only, no agency CVs.
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.