WHAT WE DO
The Property and Maintenance Department is part of the Estates and Capital Projects Directorate, and we are a growing department with exciting opportunities ahead with our expanding portfolio of buildings.
We are looking for a qualified level 3 Joiner to join the Property and Maintenance team and should have a 'can do' attitude with a positive approach working across our Estate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide a day-to-day joinery service across the Group.
- Carry out PPM maintenance on a site-by-site basis Undertake urgent repairs and maintenance when necessary.
- Deliver an exemplar, customer focused maintenance service.
- Experience of working as a joiner in a busy environment
- Customer focused with a proven track record of responding to customer demand
- Experience of using and understanding construction plans, schedules of works and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills Strong attention to detail
For more information about the role please contact:
Angela Lee Head of Property & Maintenance
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.