Technical Service Support Assistant - Hair, Beauty & Media Make-up Department (LCC3514)
This role may require lone working
WHAT WE DO
- An opportunity has arisen to join the Hair, Beauty & Media Make-up Technical Service Support Team based at the Printworks Campus Leeds.
- The position is a a full time post supporting the teaching staff and students in the day to day delivery of curriculum and providing a reception service for clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will maintain the smooth operation and hygiene of the dispensaries, training salons and reception area.
- You will prepare equipment and maintain stock to support curriculum delivery.
- You will accept delivery of goods and materials, implementing all systems and procedures within the department.
- You will implement effective Health and Safety policy and practise.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a committed positive can do attitude with excellent organisational skills in a busy environment.
- This rewarding role will enable you to make a significant contribution in supporting the delivery of Hair, Beauty and Media Make-up curriculum to enable the learner's achievement within the department.
- You should have industrial experience within the Hair and Beauty Industry would be an advantage.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.