Marketing Officer - Fixed Term
Do you want to inspire and support the next generation? Or encourage Employers to empower their workforces through training?
Are you looking for a new challenge with excellent benefits?
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all College achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The role, in an established Award-winning marketing team, is a fixed-term 12-month Maternity cover role. We are looking for the right person to help plan, implement and deliver outstanding marketing campaigns for Apprenticeships and Employer portfolio, as well as provide those areas in ongoing support to increase engagement and meet recruitment targets.
Requirements for the role:
- A positive can-do attitude, you must be willing to get stuck in with team projects
- Previous marketing and experience is essential as you will hit the ground running, but we support you every step of the way
- You need to be highly organised and be able to multitask
Responsibilities for the role:
- Work closely with the Business Engagement team to support and develop their Apprenticeship recruitment pipeline and Employer relationships through engaging and innovative campaigns and events
- Develop the Employer marketing plan in conjunction with the Marketing Team Leader and Business Engagement team to support new lead generation and repeat business onto NWSLC training programmes, apprenticeships, events, partnerships and much more
- Develop an Apprenticeship marketing plan for school leavers and adult learners in conjunction with the Marketing Team Leader and Business Engagement team
- Support and deliver the marketing & digital recruitment campaigns for Apprenticeships and Employer Engagement
- Support the Marketing team with a variety of college wide marketing activity and events
The Location: You will be based at either our Nuneaton or Wigston campus but must be able to travel across multiple sites as per business needs. We offer up to 3 days a week home working as per our hybrid working policy.
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. Our College welcomes staff and students from a diverse range of backgrounds, and our College values promote respect for those of all races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations. We recognise that diversity and difference brings richness to our College. Being inclusive and enabling people to thrive and give their best is essential to our College and in us being able to deliver the best possible services to the communities we serve.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and offer flexible working opportunities including family friendly policies and procedures.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.