Maths & English Teacher (Ref: LCC3573)
2 days left
- Full Time
WHAT WE DO:
- We are a growing Engineering department, based in Leeds City Centre. We deliver to 16-18, 19+ and apprentices. The Maths & English team sit within the Engineering team and work together to support the learners to achieve their best and move onto their next stage.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will be delivering GCSE English and Maths (grade 1-2 maths) to full time learners, mainly aged 16-18.
- You will be responsible for planning, tracking and assessment throughout the year.
- You will work with the Engineering team to enable the delivery to be relevant to their chosen vocational area.
- Our ideal candidate will be able to deliver engaging, innovative and creative English & maths lessons that incorporate Engineering and motor vehicle concepts.
- We are a department that nurture and develop those new to teaching as well as more experienced teachers.
- You should be a team player, confident and enthusiastic.
- You should have a passion to support this generation into their career choices.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information regarding this role, you can contact:
Luminate Education Group consists of; Harrogate College (HC), Keighley College (KC), Leeds City College (LCC), Leeds Conservatoire (LC), University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College and Yorkshire Centre for Training & Development. Luminate Education Group is one of the fastest growing and most innovative education groups in the country.
We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment. Our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions. Join us on the journey to being the best that we can collectively be for our students, apprentices, staff and our stakeholders.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our student's including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.