- Teach and support learners to prepare for exams on AAT qualifications levels 1
- to Prepare Schemes of Work, Lesson Plans, materials and resources for qualifications delivered.
- Conduct regular progress reviews with learners and complete tutor administrative tasks in a timely manner to include Individual Learning Plans, Predicted Grades, Registers etc.
- Must hold Teaching qualification, PTLLS as a minimum.
- Must be occupationally competent in the area of delivery and hold qualifications at level 4 within Accountancy.
- Must be experienced and confident in teaching online following a blended learning model using the Mindful Education platform.
Westminster City Council is committed to creating a Fairer City where people are born into a supportive and safe environment, grow and learn throughout their lives, build fantastic careers in world-leading industries. Westminster Adult Education Service (WAES) is the City Council’s adult education service and the largest local authority adult education service in London and one of the largest nationally.
Our recent Ofsted was good overall with outstanding features and will enable us to grow and develop as an organization and want someone who shares our vision of attaining excellence to join our passionate and highly skilled leadership team. We provide life-changing learning opportunities for our learners through our qualification courses, apprenticeship programmes and extensive community based provision. We work to adapt to the changing needs of our communities – resulting in a dynamic atmosphere where ambition, diversity and creativity are celebrated.
If you want to join an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives, we want to hear from you.
What we offer:
We are passionate about our aim to be an inclusive workplace for all that reflects the communities we serve, and we believe everyone is valued.
We particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds, including BAME, LGBTQ+ and those with hidden or visible disabilities.
The Service offers a competitive salary, employment benefits including a public sector pension scheme and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development.
Please quote ED/WAES/2038 in all correspondence for this role.
Please ensure you address all the role and person criteria when completing your supporting statement.
The closing date to apply for this post is 9am on Friday 30 September 2022
Interviews will be held on Monday 10 October 2022
CVs will not be accepted for this post
A Basic DBS is required for this post
Please apply via the link