Residential Warden - 4 nights on/4 nights off on a rota basis - for a September 2022 start
Moulton College is currently seeking a Night Warden to join our wardening team to support and supervise students during the evenings and overnight to enhance the safety of our student community.
This role is ideal for someone that is committed to the active encouragement and promotion of equality, diversity and inclusion. You will have experience in making a difference to young people and vulnerable adults by being a trusted and respected individual.
As part of a broader welfare provision you will work on the basis of a 4 nights on; 4 nights off rota during term times. Typical working hours with include the following;
Monday - Friday 16:00 to 03:00
Saturday & Sunday 15:00 - 02:00
- Support and supervise the students
- Supervise a programme of social and sporting activities at the College (evenings and weekends)
- Monitor the condition of and care of student residential, sporting and social accommodation
- Patrol the college campus and accommodation buildings; working effectively with College Security personnel
- Maintain acceptable standards of student behaviour outside the normal timetabled day
For the full requirements of the role please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached.
With experience of working unsocial hours, you will be a waking presence during the night and will have:
- A relevant professional qualification or proven track record
- Experience in dealing with vulnerable adults and/or young people
- Experience of working with confidential information
For the full requirements of the role please see the Job Description an Person Specification attached.
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.