Director of Finance
1 day left
- Full Time
Having recently secured our 'good' Ofsted rating we are in a period of exciting growth and change at the College.
We are currently looking for a Director of Finance to lead our Finance Team and manage the College finances with the support of the Head of Financial Operations.
This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer who has overall responsibility for Finance.
Relevant Public Sector experience is essential for this position.
- manage the College Finance Function including subsidiaries and trusts
- control all accounting records including all statutory requirements
- produce timely accurate monthly management accounts and budgets for submission to the Senior Leadership Team and the Board and Finance Committee
- produce timely year end statutory accounts for the College, group, subsidiaries and trusts, including working papers and other required financial returns to funding bodies
For the full requirements of the role please view the Job Description attached.
- hold a CCAB financial qualification (i.e. ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CIPFA)
- ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
You will have:
- experience of working in a similar role
- relevant Public Sector experience
- experience of preparing monthly management accounts/ forecasts, budgets, financial plans, cash flow forecasts and key financial metrics
- experience of actively managing working capital
- a proven ability to quickly build rapport and professional relationships with team, internal and external stakeholders
- the ability to inspire and motivate others to work towards common goals, objectives and standards
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.