Admissions and GDPR Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
At Moulton College, we have a clear mission of providing a high quality service to our students, parents, stakeholders and staff.
The post holder will ensure the effective processing of student applications, arrangements and delivery of student interviews, student enrolments and more. They will also provide a professional front of house service for Student Service and administrative support to the GDPR/ Data Protection Function.
Key duties include but are not limited to,
- To collect, process and record fees and payments as required.
- To process all course applications, transfers and withdrawals.
- To Administer GDPR data sharing agreements, working cross college to identify where agreements are needed, send agreements and track responses.
- Administration and Organisation of training, workshops and CPD relating to GDPR.
- Redaction of data subject access requests.
A full list of duties and responsibilities are available in the job description.
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Ability to monitor budgets and produce basic financial information
- Ability to operate standard software packages, and software
- Outstanding organisational and administrative skills
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working with data protection (GDPR) requests (Desirable)
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.